GetINTERVIEWED by Expert Interviewer Avil Beckford:
As a senior level executive, the greatest gift you can give to the world is your wisdom, knowledge, experience and deep insights. Interviews are great knowledge management tools. “Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.”
Tell your life story.
Have you ever thought of writing your memoir or autobiography, but didn’t know where to start?
Leave behind a legacy report for the company.
Have you ever thought about capturing your knowledge and experience to leave behind for institutional memory?
Get more prominence and have more impact.
Are you looking to have more prominence and a greater impact in your field? To do so, people have to know about you. You have to tell them what makes you unique. And sometimes you need a helping hand to do that.
Let Chief Mentoring Officer, Avil Beckford help you! I can interview you, and extract the most amazing bits of information from you. Each of us is unique, and only we can tell our stories. Let an Expert Interviewer with 18 years of experience help you get the process started. And if knowledge management is important to you, let me interview the appropriate people to capture their knowledge and wisdom.
Benefits: Why You Should Let Me Interview You
- Avil Beckford ask the questions that you wouldn’t ask yourself.
- You see yourself in a completely new way. It’s an exercise in self-awareness and discovery.
- It’s a written record for your descendants to learn about you.
- You’ll have a very good start to telling your life story that you can build on.
- The perfect way to build and deepen the relationships with those who are most important to you.
- The perfect way to start a dialogue.
- Your family and friends get to see you the way you see yourself, by telling your story.
- Your clients and potential clients get to know you in a deeper and more meaningful way.
- You are interviewed in a safe and non-threatening way.
- You get an audio of the interview.
- You get a transcript of the interview so you never have to face that dreaded blank page.
- And if you’re on Skype, we can do a video interview to capture the moment.
- Read interviews I have conducted.
If this sounds like something you may be interested in, let’s talk and get the process started today. Call me at 647-238-8143, or email postmaster at ambeck dot com.
What compels us to seek mentors? It could be to learn a skill, open doors, act as our champion, or any number of other reasons. Many are now realizing that having one mentor is not enough, and are creating boards of mentors. Napoleon Hill had what he called Invisible Counselors, people whom he admired and wanted to imitate. He spent countless hours studying them because he knew the importance of emulating successful people. Tales of People Who Get It provides you with 34 Invisible Mentors to guide you, by sharing their decades of practical experiences. Your Invisible Mentors share their thoughts on solving everyday challenges, work-life balance, influential books, the formula for success and much more. Pick up a couple of copies of Tales of People Who Get It today for you and a friend.