Over the past month, I have been paying close attention to the analytics for The Invisible Mentor blog, and I am sometimes amazed by what landed readers on the site. Today, I want to highlight some of the posts that landed people on the site from search engines. Next week we’ll return to the regular schedule: Adventures in Learning, Booked for Mentoring, Wisdom of Life and the Invisible Mentor Interviews.
- Einstein Distraction Index: A Method of Deep Focus
- Review: The Rubáiyát of Omar Khayyam, Translated by Edward Fitzgerald
- Summary of A Technique for Producing Great Ideas by James Webb Young
- 2011 Interviews for Mentoring
- 2011 Books for Mentoring
- How to Analyze Information
- How to Master a Subject
- What Did Napoleon Hill Omit? Invisible Counselors vs. Invisible Mentors
- Wisdom Wednesday: Charles Babbage, Father of the Computer
- Review of The Prince by Niccolo Machiavelli
- Enchiridion By Epictetus: A Book Review
- Review of The Prophet by Kahlil Gibran
In 2012, I will work harder at integrating ancient and modern wisdom to serve you better. The ancient wisdom will be in the people I profile and some of the books I review, and the modern wisdom will be in the people I interview and some of the books I review. If you have other suggestions, please let me know. Please write your thoughts in the comments section below.
Amazon Affiliate Links