In Your Best Year Yet by Jinny Ditzler, the author asks 10 questions for us to answer to have our best year. Since 2010 is just around the corner I thought that I would list the 10 questions here again. See the post Is This Your Best Year Yet?
- What did I accomplish over the past 12 months?
- What were my biggest disappointments?
- What did I learn?
- How do I limit myself, and how can I stop?
- What are my personal values?
- What roles do I play in my life? (Father, wife, teacher, student, writer, consultant and so on)
- Which role is my major focus for the next 12 months?
- What are my goals for the next year?
- What are my top 10 goals for the next year?
- How can I make sure that I achieve them?
Make sure that you focus on your personal and professional life. I will answer these questions as well in preparation for 2010. This year was a very tough year for me in every sense, but my growth has been phenomenal. For us to enjoy the sweets, we must endure the bitter.
In My Business Wish List for 2010 social media strategist Chris Brogan shares with us his business plan and what he wants for 2010. Verbalizing what you want makes it concrete and you also do not know who will be able to help you realize your goals. Chris suggested that his readers do their list and link to the blog post. After you have answered the questions, and it would be helpful if you read the book, Your Best Year Yet, develop your 10 goals for 2010 and link to this post if you are able to.
Note: The link to Your Best Year Yet is an affiliate link